The Provider Connection
As a community leader in Palo Alto, PACCC operates The Provider Connection to serve the education, training and professional development needs of teachers of young children.
The Provider Connection:
- is a teacher resource center/lending library providing materials and equipment to enhance the teaching practices of professionals working in our community with young children;
- offers workshops on current topics as well as CPR;
- is open to all community members including parents and grandparents.
Membership is open to:
- PACCC staff and currently enrolled PACCC families (free membership)
- Any community member at a nominal annual fee
Hours of Operation
|Monday||9:00am - 1:00pm|
|Tuesday||9:00am - 1:00pm and 1:30pm - 5:00pm|
|Wednesday||9:00am - 1:00pm and 1:30pm - 5:00pm|
|Thursday||*10:00am - 1:00pm - *Hours will vary - Please call ahead|
|Saturday||Open during CPR and First Aid classes only. See below for a list of dates.|
The Provider Connection Offers...
|Educational Toys||High-Quality Children's Books|
|Multicultural Books and Materials||Teachers' Resource Books|
|Bilingual Parent-Child Kits||Multicultural Dolls|
|Infant Crawling Mats||Curriculum and Language Kits|
|Grandparent Kits||Puppet Theater and Puppets|
|Dramatic Play Boxes||Large Motor Equipment|
In-House Resources (some may have nominal additional cost)
|1 Computer (w/ internet access)||Accu-Cut Die Cut Machine|
|Color Printer||Laminator (call 20 minutes ahead and we'll warm it up for you)|
|Color/BW Photocopier||Book Binder|
|A Resourceful Staff!|
Annual CPR Classes
The Provider Connection offers Pediatric CPR and First Aid at least six times per year.
- Saturday, January 21, 2017
- Saturday, March 25, 2017
- Saturday, May 13, 2017
- Saturday, July 15, 2017
- Saturday, September 16, 2017
- Saturday, November 18, 2017
Go to the “Workshops” page to register.