CPR and First Aid Certification
Date: May 13th, 2017
Time: 9:00am - 5:00pm
This is our most popular course for child care providers. We use a recognized training program which promotes learning through the California State Department of EMSA (Emergency Medical Services), which governs and monitors child care licensing. CPRescue provides trainers approved by the State of California.
Infant, Child and Adult Skills Covered:
- Responsiveness Assessment
- Assessing Airway, Breathing and Circulation (ABC’s)
- Clearing and Protecting the Airway
- CPR (one rescuer)
- Control of Bleeding
- Managing Shock
- Illness Assessment and Treatments
- Injury Assessments and Treatments
Please fill out the form below in order to sign up for this workshop.
All fields are required