Fees & Enrollment
Fee Schedules and Holidays
Enrollment spaces are offered following PACCC’s waitlist policy.
Enrollment Procedure for Infant-Toddler and Preschool Programs
- Center tours are highly recommended as they allow you to observe the program and ask any questions you may have prior to enrolling. Schedule a tour for the centers you are interested in visiting using PACCC’s online tour request system (tour dates and times are listed on each center page).
- If you are interested in financial aid, you must first contact PACCC's Financial Aid Coordinator at (650) 493-2361 ext 21 before contacting centers.
- Each site maintains a separate wait list. Click on the links below to join one or more wait list today.
- The Center Director will contact you if space becomes available at your desired center.
Enrollment Procedure for School-Age Programs
- Contact the Director of the Kids' Club located at your elementary school site to inquire about space availability or to get information about setting up a tour. Tours can be scheduled using PACCC’s online tour request system (tour dates and times are listed on each center page).
- If there is space available, you will be asked to come to the program to fill out a "Contract for Services." The space will be held for one week.
- If space is not immediately available, we will take your wait list information by phone and contact you as soon as a space becomes available.
Enrollment forms must be completed once you have accepted a space in a PACCC program and must be returned prior to the first day of your child’s attendance. Forms can be found in the “Forms and Resources” section of this website, or you can click one of the links below. They are easily downloadable for you to complete, save and print.